Claremont Village CRAFT BEER WALK • June 2 2018 • 4-8
Read more about Claremont Village:
ABOUT CRAFT BEER WALK 2018 45 Village businesses will serve as craft beer* tasting and food sampling sites (*several are non-alcohol sites -- food provided at all locations) -- while entertainment rocks the Village at 15 venues during our 9th annual Claremont Village event.
SOLD OUT THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY EVENT
Craft Beer Walk participants must be at least 21 years old. PHOTO I.D. is required at check-in site.
Check-in 3:45-7:00 at-3 Village sites: • SHELTON PARK (N/E corner of Bonita & Harvard Avenues) - TRADING POST LOCATED HERE ALSO
• CLAREMONT DEPOT (200 W. First St.)
• FIRST STREET PARKING GARAGE(Just east of the building - 400 block of W. First St.)
After 7:00pm, attendees may check in at SONJA STUMP PHOTOGRAPHY, 135 W. First St., Claremont
A portion of the proceeds benefits local non-profit organizations:
• Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Auxiliary
• Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
• Shoes That Fit
#5. What is a "cerevisaphile"? A beer lover or enthusiast is called a cerevisaphile.
- BeerFestBoots.com #4. How did the phrase "wet your whistle" originate? Many years ago in England, pub frequenters had a whistle baked into the rim of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill, they used the whistle to get some service.
- JamesPortBrewingCompany.com #3. What is "zythology"? The study of beer and beer making, including the role particular ingredients play in the brewing process.
- DailyInforgraphic.com #2. What is a "labeorphilist"? If you collect beer bottles you are a labeorphilist.
- GeniusOfDrinking.com #1. How did the expression “rule of thumb” originate? The expression "rule of thumb" actually came from brewers who used to insert their thumb into the mix during brewing to determine when the temperature was right to add the yeast.
- Roadhouse Brewing Co.